[keycloak-user] ldap synch filtered by group membership

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 04:13:04 EDT 2015

You mean that only users from the group
"CN=Group,OU=Users,DC=company,DC=de" should be recognized by keycloak
and all other users from your LDAP, which are not members of that group,
should be ignored?

That should be doable by writing your own LDAPFederationMapper and
implement "beforeQuery" so that you add the condition for
"member=CN=Group,OU=Users,DC=company,DC=de" to the query. So you will
need to write your own code for it.

I am not sure if we should provide the functionality like this by
default in Keycloak, as your usecase seems to be quite uncommon to me.
Maybe I am wrong, but didn't here about similar usecase so far.

Marek