[keycloak-user] Keycloak and Spring MVC (boot-less)

Allen Lester Sandiego allen.sandiego at ymail.com
Wed Sep 16 03:22:18 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've been trying to get my Spring web application to work with Keycloak without any luck. I have created a post in stackoverflow.com regarding this. Also posted in one of the keycloak blog but was advised to send an email here.

I'll be posting the URL of the stackoverflow thread here as it is quite lengthy. Let me know if you want me to copy and paste the content here instead.

How to integrate Keycloak with Spring (boot-less)?

How to integrate Keycloak with Spring (boot-less)?

I've been trying to get my Spring web application to work with Keycloak without any luck for days now. I followed the instructions mentioned in their documentation ...

View on stackoverflow.com

Preview by Yahoo

Thanks,

Allen