[keycloak-user] Edit userneme on first time social login

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 08:44:37 EDT 2015

We don't have support for it currently, but we do have an option to let
users change their username through the account management console. You've
got 3 choices:

1. Use the new required actions SPI to implement this yourself - in this
case you can have a separate required action to set the username
2. Create a JIRA and implement this for the UpdateProfile required action
when the realm allows usernames to be changed
3. Create the JIRA, but don't send the PR - in this case it may be a while
until we get around to adding it