[keycloak-user] Wrapping Keycloak under Nginx - redirect_uri problems

Kevin Thorpe kevin.thorpe at p-i.net
Fri Sep 18 07:21:33 EDT 2015

oh I see. I was copying the style of config from the developer who set up
the test
Keycloak (assuming wrongly that he knew what he was doing). Setting it to
the
actual site worked........ but now I have another problem :-(

*Kevin Thorpe*
CTO

<https://www.p-i.net/>    <https://twitter.com/@PI_150>

www.p-i.net | @PI_150 <https://twitter.com/@PI_150>

M: +44 (0)7425 160 368 | T: +44 (0)203 005 6750 | F: +44(0)207 730 2635
150 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TR, UK

prohibited.

*"SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!" *