[keycloak-user] Set Keycloak as root context of Wildfly

Eugene Chow eugene.chow.ct at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 03:33:20 EDT 2015

I found the answer after reading the logs... Keycloak has no WARfile but
its alias is keycloak-server.war.

Instead of *main-auth-server.war* for the *default-web-module* param, it
should be *keycloak-server.war*

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:undertow:1.2">
             <server name="default-server">
                 <host name="default-host" alias="localhost" default-web-module="_*keycloak-server.war*_">
                     <location name="/" handler="welcome-content"/>
                 </host>