[keycloak-user] Performance numbers for Keycloak

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 07:48:16 EDT 2015

Problem is that's very subjective. Depends on how many logins there are,
how many request per-login, what your token time outs are set to, etc, etc.
Keycloak should scale fairly well as we use a distributed Infinispan cache
for sessions, which is what has the most effect on performance, as well as
we heavily cache things like realm config and users.

On 25 September 2015 at 13:44, Anunay Sinha <anunay.sinha at arvindinternet.com