[keycloak-user] Commercial/Enterprise/Stable support

Christian Hebert christian_hebert at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:40:16 EDT 2015

Hi !
I also would like to hear you guys on that question. We are currently in the process of redesigning the infrastructure supporting our web applications (coming from Glassfish + OpenAM) since Oracle announced that Glassfish would no longer be commercially supported.
JBoss EAP + Keycloak is our best solutions so far but we are also a bit worried about the stability / maturity of Keycloak.
About Keycloak vs Picketlink, I thought that Keycloak was built on PickletLink like an "out-of-box" production ready product. Am i mistaken ?
Thanks !