[keycloak-user] Unable to get required user data from facebook and store the data in keycloak

Revanth Ayalasomayajula revanth at arvindinternet.com
Wed Sep 30 08:57:40 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am using keycloak 1.5.0 and want to use login via facebook. So i created
a facebook app and provided all the details in the keycloak facebook
identity provider settings. When i login from facebook, the user is created
if not existing in keycloak and is authenticated.

But the created user details are all null and in the server log, the
response from facebook contains only the name and id but not the email but
the default scope of my application is email. Also, when trying to store
the returned details using mappers is not happening.

Could anyone please help me on how to return more details from facebook and
also store those details using mappers.