[keycloak-user] Not able to log into admin console ufter upgrading from 1.4 -> 1.9.1

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 10:59:36 EDT 2016

I've finally reproduced it and see why the DB wasn't upgraded for you. I
guess you were missing property "databaseSchema" in the configuration of
connectionsMongo in keycloak-server.json. I've removed this property for
the future versions and instead Mongo will be checked for updates by
default at startup. JIRA is here
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2737

Marek