[keycloak-user] Authentication from embedded webpage

Subhrajyoti Moitra subhrajyotim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:05:26 EDT 2016

Thanks a million Marek for setting us in the right direction.

"...application is able to access the javascript state from embedded IE"-
this is not possible currently, hence 1st solution wont work.

We will follow the 2nd way to do this.

So using "direct access grant
<http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/direct-access-grants.html>"
i get the required JSON token data as mentioned.
Then I pass this data to the jsp page (embedded in IE), using URL params.
The JSP page pulls out the required data from the URL params, and then
inits keycloak.js.
in keycloak init function i pass the token, idToken and refreshToken values.

Hopefully this works, trying it now!

Thanks a lot again for the pointers.

Subhro.