[keycloak-user] SSO amongst two realms

Jason Axley jaxley at expedia.com
Thu Apr 7 15:59:42 EDT 2016

Could you possibly support “Authenticate by default” with a “fallback to the local realm”?  It would be nice to have certain users attached to a particular realm realm1 but have Keycloak internally attempt to authenticate first against another realm so you can get the effect of a union of the users across the two realms.  The user experience with the federation buttons as an alternative makes this configuration complexity exposed to the user and I’d prefer to not have to do that.

-Jason