[keycloak-user] Admin REST API Get Users (and search) returns enabled user ("enabled":true) after "Max Login Failures" exceeded

Juraj Janosik juraj.janosik77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 02:19:56 EDT 2016

OK.
Then in this case I can report inconsistency in displaying of value of
parameter "enabled" between
following two admin REST API requests:
1. GET /admin/realms/{realm}/users/{id} => "enabled":false

2.1 GET /admin/realms/{realm}/users => "enabled":true
2.2 GET /admin/realms/{realm}/users?search={string} => "enabled":true

And in GUI Admin console is user disabled after Max Login Failure attempts.

Thanks.
Juraj