[keycloak-user] Keycloak Integration with WSO2

Jon Rathbone unimaginablydull at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:29:30 EDT 2016

Hi there,

I’m trying to understand if it is possible to integrate KeyCloak with WSO2.

The context is that I have one suite of applications with SSO using KeyCloak, and I have a requirement to integrate that suite of applications with another, which is using WSO2 as an identity provider for SSO. At this stage I don’t need to achieve SSO across both app suites with this solution, although that might be required in the future.

I’d like to understand if it is possible to use Keycloak to federate out to WSO2 for IDP. I think the answer is yes, based on what I’ve read, but my searching hasn’t turned up any concrete examples.

Has anyone done this, or have enough experience with the respective products to be confident that it would or wouldn’t work?

If yes, what would be a good integration approach.

Sincere thanks.

Jon