[keycloak-user] Can't add OpenID (Auth0) provider

Scott Dunbar scott at xigole.com
Wed Apr 13 13:52:23 EDT 2016

Hello,
I'm trying to add an OpenID provider to KeyCloak to use to log in with.  I
am attempting to use Auth0's provider as that is what the company I'm
working with has chosen as a authentication provider.  I can use the import
feature to get the parameters into KeyCloak and have set my id and secret.
Additionally, I changed the Default Scopes to "openid profile email".

I'm trying to test with the KeyCloak console.  The first thing I see when
going to http://localhost:8080/auth/admin/ is a 404 when the browser tries
to get
http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/undefined

If I attempt to login anyway with the Auth0 provider I've created I see:

RESTEASY002010: Failed to execute: javax.ws.rs.NotFoundException:
RESTEASY003210: Could not find resource for full path:
http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/undefined

several times in the logs and, eventually,

org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider] (default task-9)
Failed to make identity provider oauth callback:
org.keycloak.broker.provider.IdentityBrokerException: token signature
validation failed

I'm using Wildfly 10.0.0.Final, and keycloak-overlay-1.9.1.Final.  This
installation is pretty much "out of the box" - I've don't nothing more than
extract Wildfly, extract KeyCloak, run keycloak-install.cli, and create a
user.

Any pointers of what I'm messing up?

--
Scott Dunbar