[keycloak-user] Keycloak 1.9.2.Final released

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 10:36:05 EDT 2016

The team has done an awesome job this time around and we've spent the last
few weeks polishing and fixing! With 141 issues resolved this release takes
us one step closer to having a supported version of Keycloak. For the next
release we will focus on extending our testsuite as well as improving
documentation. If you haven't already upgraded to 1.9.x now is the time!

For the full list of resolved issues check out JIRA
<https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20keycloak%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.9.2.Final>
and to download the release go to the Keycloak homepage.
<http://www.keycloak.org/downloads>