[keycloak-user] Can't add OpenID (Auth0) provider

Scott Dunbar scott at xigole.com
Thu Apr 14 13:19:44 EDT 2016

Sorry for the bad form in partially answering my own question but perhaps
someone else will run into this too.

There are two errors occurring here.  The first is the "undefined" at the
end of the URL.  This somehow had to do with LastPass.  Disabling LastPass
got rid of that.

The second is the "token signature validation failed".  While I was able to
import the OpenId configuration from Auth0, something must not be quite
right.  If I turn off "Validate Signatures" then I'm able to use Auth0 just
fine.  I'll have to dig into this a big more but it's at least a start.

--
Scott Dunbar
Cell: 303 667 6343