[keycloak-user] Keycloak Password Hashing Suggestion request

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:54:09 EDT 2016

Hello,

You can import and export (in JSON format), as described in this part of
the manual:
https://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/export-import.html

Although you can import existing passwords in that way (I used it to create
a couple of thousand test users with a specific password), I don't know if
you also can import encrypted passwords and/or password hashes using
specific algorithms (I've only tried it with plain text passwords).

Regards,

  Guus