[keycloak-user] How to add Admin User

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 06:35:46 EDT 2016

I suggest to try again against clean environment (database). Are you
using default H2 database? If so, you can just delete directory
/opt/wildfly/standalone/data. Then you can start again and admin user
from '/opt/wildfly/standalone/configuration/keycloak-add-user.json'
should be correctly imported and you should be able to login.

Marek