[keycloak-user] Keycloak login/logout on Android

Emanuel Couto emanuel.amaral.couto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 13:01:10 EDT 2016

Hello.

I'm trying to login and logout to KeyCloak through an Android application.
So far I was able to login using AeroGear Authz. What happens is that a web
view is created every time login is required. However I don't understand
how logout works. In the documentation it states that you should point to
'auth/realms/.../logout'. How does it figure out which client am I? Through
a session or maybe cookies?

The other question is how would customer-portal and product-portal be
implemented in android, theoretically?