[keycloak-user] Google as identity provider

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Wed Apr 20 04:52:58 EDT 2016

Hi!

Some time ago I had a similar enquiry but the response was that every realm
should have its own configuration in Google. This does add quite a lot of
configuration overhead regarding SaaS applications and I would also like to
see the state parameter being used to transfer the realm.

You can find the discussion here:
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2016-January/006301.html

Best regards,
Thomas