[keycloak-user] Keycloak login/logout on Android

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 08:51:01 EDT 2016

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:20 AM, Emanuel Couto <
emanuel.amaral.couto at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does that mean I should send the bearer token if I want to logout a
> specific user? If that's it how do I do it?

OAuth2 (which is what the AG Authz lib implements) doesn't specify a logoff
procedure so it isn't supported directly in the library.

Your best out of the box option is to delete the account using the
deleteAccount
method on your module.  This will remove the local access to the account
and eventually your tokens will expire on the server.

As a note : delete account does NOT guarantee to delete session cookies for
the third party sign in.  IE if you use Chrome to sign into your google
account to sign into keycloak, delete your account, and then log in again
you will not be prompted for your google credentials because that sign in
is part of Chrome's session and not the app's.