[keycloak-user] Token Validation Endpoint

Brian Watson watson409 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:53:26 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have a question regarding token validation.

I have an access token, and I want to make sure it's still valid. In other
words, I need to ensure that either (a) the user hasn't logged out, or (b)
someone hasn't invalidated the session to which the token is associated.
The use case is an integration with an API gateway, in which the API
gateway ensures the validity of a token with Keycloak before passing it to
downstream services.

Is there an endpoint I can call with a token that will tell me if the token
is still valid? Is there another way I should be performing this check?

Thank you.