[keycloak-user] Admin client

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 01:31:06 EDT 2016

-1 That will create a user session. Add login events, etc.. It's messy..

What's the purpose of the REST API? Is it aimed at admins? If so they
shouldn't know the users password in the first place. If it's aimed at
users themselves make sure they have a valid access token with the manage
account role.