[keycloak-user] Admin client

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Apr 25 04:45:40 EDT 2016

There is not manage account API at the moment, we plan on introducing that
in the future though.

You'd still need to invoke the admin endpoints to do the update password,
but you should check the token first to make sure the user is actually
authenticated.

Would it not be simpler to just use our account management console? You can
hide the features you don't want, but what features are those exactly? Do
you not want users to be able to update their profile? Do you not want to
support OTP's?