[keycloak-user] Membership

Richard Lavallee rllavallee at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:59:59 EDT 2016

Am worried this could be too granular.  There may be thousands of Organizations and Facilities, each of which has its own demographic infoeach of which may come and go with frequency.

For example, user DoctorSmith may be a member of Facility BestEyeCare within Organization BestMedicalPractice.
Is modelling the above in Keycloak as Roles reasonable?
Can Keycloak easily support creating/deleting Organization and Facility roles with demographic info?
Also:  is there a way for an App to solicit all the Orgs and Facilities available in the realm, exhaustively?  (Maybe with a dummy user "AllOrgs"?
-Richard