[keycloak-user] Setup support needed

Thomas Hartmann thomas at str84wd.com
Tue Apr 26 04:43:16 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I am on the search for somebody experienced in configuration Keycloak, to
help me out in setting up the right structure.

We are currently developing a SaaS business with multiple applications and
I would like to use Keycloak for the user management. Since the structure
is quite complex with customers having hierarchies and different
applications in the product, I would love to have somebody experienced to
advise us in setting up the thing and challenge our thoughts.

If somebody is interssted, in helping out, please shoot me an email
thomas at str84wd.com and we have a conversation over Skype about what is
needed, how long it will take, financials etc.

Thanks,
Thomas

--

Thomas Hartmann

Tel: +49 176 102 00 921 <%2B49%20%280%29%20176%20%2F%20102%2000%20921>
Mail: thomas.hartmann at str84wd.com

Unser nächster Trainingstermin "Lean Startup Anwenden" am 19.05.2016
<http://str84wd.com/trainings-und-workshops/training-lean-startup-anwenden/?utm_source=emailfooterthomas&utm_medium=email&utm_content=emailfooter&utm_campaign=emailfooterthomas>

str84wd Products UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Mallnitzer Straße 5
80687 München

Amtsgericht München, HRB 188 901, Geschäftsführer: Thomas Hartmann, Ralf
Westbrock
http://www.str84wd.com