[keycloak-user] Concurrent session for user

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 08:30:39 EDT 2016

It's not available OOTB, but you have possibility to write custom
implementation of Authenticator to support it. See [1] and our example
(examples/providers/authenticator).

Btv. it looks that you're at least 3rd person asking for it (but
probably more) and even JIRA has lot of votes. Maybe really won't be bad
to have this available in Keycloak ootb :)

[1]
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/auth_spi.html

Marek