[keycloak-user] Keycloak Sign-in Branding

Emanuel Couto emanuel.amaral.couto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 05:48:51 EDT 2016

OK the client I'm using does talk about custom tabs but it seems to be
opening the system browser, which somehow looks like an activity. Perhaps I
should get into the details of how it works.

Well I just rather have a keycloak sign-in button if there was an official
one. If there's none and doesn't really make much sense to have one (which
I sort of agree) I guess a less ugly generic login button will just work as
well.

Thanks