[keycloak-user] Problem in getting access token from facebook identity provider

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Apr 29 10:27:12 EDT 2016

Is it anything in the server.log when you unsuccessfully invoke the
endpoint?

It seems the error is that you are invoking endpoint without Keycloak
access token. If you look at the facebook broker example, there is also
the interceptor "authInterceptor" which is supposed to add the
Authorization header with keycloak bearer token to the REST request,
which is sent to keycloak. Do you have this in your application?

Marek