[keycloak-user] User Federation : How to implement provider if users are stored in other stores

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.garg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 03:18:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

We have a existing web application which is using RDBMS database for
authentication and authorization. I like to know how I can use keycloak to
authenticate my user against same RDBMS databse.

In your documentation under User Federation you have mentioned that we can
implement our own provider if we have users in other stores such as RDBMS.
Can you please let me know how to do it.

We are running ASP.Net web apps which is written in HTML5, JQuery and CSS3.

Thanks,
Deepak