[keycloak-user] User Federation : How to implement provider if users are stored in other stores

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Aug 2 09:31:17 EDT 2016

There's no specific example for databases, but you can adapt
the example[1] to your needs. For example, instead of having a file-based[2]
federation provider, create one to get data from an existing database.

[1] - https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/providers/federation-provider
[2] - https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/providers/federation-provider/src/main/java/org/keycloak/examples/federation/properties/FilePropertiesFederationProvider.java

--

abstractj