[keycloak-user] Naive Question

Christopher Davies christopher.james.davies at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 05:54:10 EDT 2016

Thanks for all your help; I have managed to get the adapter to load and
read the keycloak file. I used the following in my security.xml file:

>   <bean id="adapterDeploymentContext"
class="org.keycloak.adapters.springsecurity.AdapterDeploymentContextFactoryBean">
>      <constructor-arg value="file:config/keycloak.json" />
>   </bean>

Now I can see my app connecting to keycloak. Next issue is that despite
keycloak passing pack the principal with the correct Roles, Spring security
is rejecting the user in the RoleVoter.
Will try to solve this myself before I trouble you.

Chris