[keycloak-user] External Source of Truth for Federated Identities (Social Auth)

Josh Cain josh.cain at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 20:19:32 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm in a situation in which I need to consult an external source of truth
in order to pull social auth credentials (outside the Keycloak database).
I'd ideally like something functionally equivalent to the
UserFederationProvider, in which another source outside the user store is
consulted for this information.  Is anything like that currently supported?

Josh Cain | Software Applications Engineer
*Identity and Access Management*
*Red Hat*
+1 843-737-1735