[keycloak-user] API for User Account Service?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 06:35:53 EDT 2016

Not right now. We plan to possibly rewrite AccountService to be based on
REST + angular.

However you can add your own REST endpoints to Keycloak if you want (See
RealmResourceProvider and an example we have for that). Another
possibility is to trigger admin REST API from your app, assuming it's
server-side application so end-users won't see the requests to KC admin
REST API done on behalf of admin user.

Marek