[keycloak-user] Access to Keyclaok collection and collection clean up issue

Francisco Montada fmontadamt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 22:51:14 EDT 2016

Hi team, we are using Keycloak and we are facing two issues that we do not
know why is happening

1. We are using the same Database to save Keycloak and our App information,
we have a Spring boot and MongoDB environment, so we have access directly
from our Application level to the Keycloak collections,  we had noticed
that if we change any value on Keycloak collection form the DB or from our
app level it is no reflected on Keycloak

Does Keycloak have some security validation for data that are No saved from
the Admin or API ?
Could be related with Caching ?

2. For some reason our Keycloak collections is getting mess up, after a
period of time, what is happening is the Master/Realm/Admin User password
is getting clean up and also the credentials for some of our users

Do you have any idea what is happening ?
Could be related with that we are adding extra values to the "user"
collection ?

Thanks
Francisco