[keycloak-user] Secure NodeJS APIs using keycloak

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.garg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 03:32:14 EDT 2016

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for the reply. I have already gone through this article.

I am specially looking for how to set the access type to bearer when using
the API from other application and pass on the token? How to pass the
authentication token to API and how keycloak would determine the same?

Also, I may need to change the keycloak.json as well based upon access type

Please suggest me example based upon above requirement.

Thanks,
Deepak