[keycloak-user] Keycloak Spring Boot Adapter issue with Async calls

Francisco Montada fmontadamt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 01:32:30 EDT 2016

Hi team we are having the same problem form the ticket below, we have a
asyc calls on our application and our Spring boot aplication is not working
when we add the Keyclaok Spring boot Adapter

Ticket
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3188

ERROR
"message": "Async support must be enabled on a servlet and for all filters
involved in async request processing. This is done in Java code using the
Servlet API or by adding \"<async-supported>true</async-supported>\" to
servlet and filter declarations in web.xml.",

Can someone have a idea how we can fix it ?

Thanks
Francisco