[keycloak-user] Inifnispan problems upgrading 1.7.0.Final to 2.0.0.Final

Kevin Thorpe kevin.thorpe at p-i.net
Mon Aug 8 09:57:16 EDT 2016

Also, the standalone.xml is yours from the keycloak-mysql image with just
the https-listener and our security-realm added using saxon/xslt in the
same way as you deploy it

*Kevin Thorpe*
VP Enterprise Platform

www.p-i.net | @PI_150 <https://twitter.com/@PI_150>

*T: +44 (0)20 3005 6750 <%2B44%20%280%2920%203005%206750>  | F: +44(0)20
7730 2635 <%2B44%280%2920%207730%202635>  | T: +44 (0)808 204 0344
<%2B44%20%280%29808%20204%200344> *
*150 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TR, UK*

*SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!*

prohibited.