[keycloak-user] Cannot get themes to work as expected

Subhrajyoti Moitra subhrajyotim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 05:06:11 EDT 2016

Thanks Bruno, for responding.
Yes. I too thought so, but cant seem to find out what is missing.

I have been able to make the sunrise example from themes example to work.
But that does not define any of the kcXXX ftl variables.

shouldnt copying keycloak theme to a new name, result in the same results?
That too isnt working it seems.

I am using 1.9.2.Final version. Could this be the reason?

Thanks,
Subhro.