[keycloak-user] Inifnispan problems upgrading 1.7.0.Final to 2.0.0.Final

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 08:22:39 EDT 2016

Hmm... Actually I am not 100% sure what you did, but from the error
message, it's very clear that configuration of your infinispan caches in
standalone.xml is out-dated. In Keycloak 2.0 it should look like this:

             <cache-container name="keycloak"
jndi-name="infinispan/Keycloak">
                 <local-cache name="realms"/>
                 <local-cache name="users"/>
                 <local-cache name="sessions"/>
                 <local-cache name="offlineSessions"/>
                 <local-cache name="loginFailures"/>
                 <local-cache name="work"/>
                 <local-cache name="realmVersions">
                     <transaction mode="BATCH" locking="PESSIMISTIC"/>
                 </local-cache>
             </cache-container>

Marek