[keycloak-user] Keycloak slf4j logging

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 08:47:43 EDT 2016

By JBoss 4.2.3.GA you mean JBoss AS 4 or JBoss EAP 4? This is very old
and AFAIK we never tried to have our adapters working with so old
version of jboss server. Latest we tested was JBoss AS 7.1. AFAIK.

It look that this version contains some very old version of
jboss-logging library. Maybe you can try to manually delete
jboss-logging from the "lib" directory of JBoss 4, and replace with the
version used by Keycloak. But that will probably have other
consequences, so hard to say if that helps... Probably you will rather
see some other issues...

Marek