[keycloak-user] ClientRoles property is empty in UserRepresentation

Tom Pearson tpearson at bkool.com
Tue Aug 9 09:19:04 EDT 2016

I ran into the same issue with the realm roles. The problem is that the
documentation for methods such as getUser
<http://www.keycloak.org/docs/rest-api/index.html#_get_represenation_of_the_user>
should
make it clear that the UserRepresentation returns only a subset of the
fields. The same goes for creating a user - certain fields in the
UserRepresentation such as roles, password are ignored.