[keycloak-user] Keycloak Competitors

Paul Bakker paul.bakker at luminis.eu
Tue Aug 9 14:01:36 EDT 2016

I have recently looked at this and ended up with KeyCloak (happy I did).

Auth0 looked good as a hosted solution. CoreOS dex looks promising, but it's quite early in it's life cycle.
I have some experience with Atlassian Crowd as well, which can be used as an openid provider, but is much more limited in features.

Cheers,

Paul