[keycloak-user] Keycloak Competitors

Marc Boorshtein marc.boorshtein at tremolosecurity.com
Tue Aug 9 15:12:29 EDT 2016

>> > I'm not sure if anyone on this list has some insight, I'm trying to do a
>> > format tech evaluation.  I was wondering if anyone had some competitors of
>> > keycloak in the same space, self hosted etc.

What are you trying to accomplish?  An identity management tool can
run the gambit from directory management, sso, identity provider, user
management portal, user self service provisioning, etc.  Also, the
type of applications could matter as well (ie are you looking for a
primarily Java or .Net world, SaaS, etc)?