[keycloak-user] KeyCloak customization

Amit Arora mailamitarora at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:35:37 EDT 2016

Hi

Can any suggest

I am looking to customize /token service for password grant..so when i call
/token service from my client,keycloak calls my authentication service to
authenticate the user and take the response from my auth service and then
tie this response with the access token..

And when i call the secured service with the access token..keycloak can
fetch specific user information from my db using access token (which we
tied with auth response earlier) and stuff it in request before sending it
to secured api..

Can i achieve this and what hooks or customizations i need to do for this

Thanks
Amit