[keycloak-user] Custom set password page and email

Attila Bara tawura at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:51:54 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I just started to work with Keycloak and I would appreciate a brief help to get on the track.

I need to create a separate page that allows newly added users initially set their own password.

Users bulk added by admin, and a general link should be provided for every user to this page.

There they enter their username/email and receive a custom email with link to set the password.

Basically it is a copy of reset-password function, but it needs to be on a different url with different page content, and also using a separate email template than reset-password.ftl

Could you get me an overview how this could be achieved?

Kind regards,

Tawura