[keycloak-user] Database upgrade

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 08:24:52 EDT 2016

Funny coincidence I'm actually working on making it easier to allow manual
update of the database. My current approach is that databaseSchema will be
deprecated in favor of two new options:

* migrationStrategy - valid values are vaildate, update and manual.
Validate will just check it's up-to-date and stop the server if not. Update
will automatically update. Manual will create an SQL file that can be used
to manually initilze/migrate the db, then stop the server.
* initializeEmpty - if true and the db is empty it will initialize the db
no matter what the migration strategy is