[keycloak-user] Ionic with keycloak-js sample project

cen imbacen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 04:03:38 EDT 2016

Hi,

Putting it in a service is actually a good idea, didn't even think about
it.

I'll explore this option and update the project accordingly. Not sure if
combining the interceptor with service in the same module is any good
though. Interceptor can happily live on it's own since you don't ever
need to interact with it through the service.

Thanks for feedback, cen