[keycloak-user] Keycloak thick clients

Floodeenjr, Thomas thomas_floodeenjr at mentor.com
Thu Aug 25 08:55:56 EDT 2016

Greetings,

It seems like Keycloak can solve many problems for web applications when authenticating from various sources. We are currently trying to authenticate using Kerberos with a thick client using remoting to a Wildfly server. Is there a Keycloak solution for Java applications that are thick (standalone) applications authenticating with a Wildlfy server? If there is not a Keycloak solution, do you know of another solution? We seem to find little or no information about non-web applications.

Thanks,
-Tom