[keycloak-user] Breaking Change to Themes in 2.0/2.1?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 06:42:05 EDT 2016

Just tried this out with the address theme and there's indeed a bug. I can
also see the following in the log:

12:41:26,385 WARN
 [org.keycloak.forms.account.freemarker.model.AccountBean] (default
task-14) There are more values for attribute 'region' of user 'admin' .
Will display just first value

So something is definitively broken. Can you create a JIRA please?